Monday 24 September 2012

More support needed...please give

From L-R Goodluck, Perpetua, Felicity, Anthony and Nathan.

 Hello my people! Hope everyone's doing good.


I want to thank the people that have given to this charity. We have raised £500 so far. This is a wonderful start. Thank you all so much. God bless you and remember you in your time of need. We're getting there gradually...:)

However, we still need £1300 or 325k Naira to complete the fees to be able to secure a full academic year for our children.

School started on September 17th, 2012 and that's one week gone without our children being part of it, yet.
Please I know times are hard but whatever amount you can give will be very helpful. You're not doing this for me. I'm only asking on their behalf if you like. This is not scam. I won't touch your money. The Orphanage is aware of this blog so nothing is hidden. These are Orphans who don't know me and you but have to depend on people like us to eat and perhaps go to school. Nobody prays to be in such situation.

A friend in need is a friend indeed, so guys I'm counting on you all...:) Please give what you can. No amount is too little. There are other needs at this same Orphanage but let's finish with one first before bringing up another.

Please pay to: Nicoleta Atuanya
                       Sort code 40-18-24
                       Account number 71558609
                       HSBC Bank, UK

or send me a mail nicoleatuanya@gmail.com if you're interested in sending money via other means.

Many thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment