Sunday 18 November 2012

Hold My Hand Charity Fundraising Event!!!

Hi everyone! Are we ready for this? It will be fun I promise...:)

This is the first fundraising event since HMHC started on September 5, 2012 and I plan to do likewise every quater of the year.
Okay! So this is what I plan to do for you and for the sake of this charity. If you guys want to see me go and teach Igbo language in a primary school here in London then I kindly ask you guys to please donate to HMHC. Igbo is one of Nigeria's six major languages.

This event will run for a month, until December 17, 2012. At the end of the fundraising I will go and teach Igbo to school children on December 18, 2012...hehe...I will take pictures and if possible make a video too...:)

Every penny goes towards quality education for our six children back home in Nigeria who are already enrolled in nursery school.

You can donate via PayPal and bank transfer. All the details are on the left hand side of the blog. Alternatively you can donate via money transfer or bank transfer in Nigeria. Please contact me for more details.

Many thanks everyone!..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment